November 30, 2010
Palm Beach County class of 2012 top 25
With the playoffs in Florida taking place we take a look into the future as we preview the class of 2012 in Palm Beach County. Here is our list of top 25 prospects in 2012 headlined by Dwyer's Patrick Miller.
1. Patrick Miller - Dwyer HS - 6 foot 6, 260-pounds - Offensive Tackle
Miller is one of the top left tackle prospects in the country next year. His huge frame is starting to fill out. Expect him to have offers from every top program soon.
2. Angelo Jean-Louis - Palm Beach Central HS - 6 foot, 175-pounds - Wide Receiver
Jean-Louis is one of the most explosive players with the state with football in his hands. He already has multiple offers.
3. Jamie Wilson - Glades Central HS - 5 foot 11, 185-pounds - Wide Receiver
Wilson is the next big time wide receiver to come out of Glades Central. He has great hands and runs good routes. He has picked up offers from Florida and Marshall.
4. Avery Young - Palm Beach Gardens HS - 6 foot 5, 270-pounds - Offensive Tackle
Young is yet another talented tackle prospect. He needs to continue to work on his technique in pass blocking, but he is athletic.
5. Dominique Gibson - Glades Central HS - 5 foot 11, 195-pounds - Safety/Linebacker
Gibson is simply put a football player. He lines up at safety, linebacker and running back for Glades Central and just makes plays. Gibson has an offer from East Carolina.
6. Tyler Cameron - Jupiter HS - 6 foot 3, 210-pounds - Quarterback
Cameron is a dual threat quarterback that can beat you with his feet or his arm. He has picked up verbal offers from FAU, Boston College, Rutgers, Illinois and South Florida.
7. Jatavis Brown - Glades Central HS - 6 foot 1, 185-pounds - Linebacker
Brown is an undersized linebacker but he can really run and he hits like a truck.
8. Cameron Posey - American Heritage Delray Beach HS - 6 foot 2, 175-pound - Wide Receiver
Posey was the starting safety on last year's state championship team. This year he plays wide receiver and safety. As a WR he runs good routes and has shown an ability to make big plays.
9. Evan Moore - Lake Worth HS - 6 foot, 180-pound - Quarterback
Moore is true dual threat QB as he threw for over 2000 yards with 30 touchdowns, while also rushing for over 1000 yards and another 18 TD's.
10. Crevon Leblanc - Glades Central HS - 5 foot 10, 175-pounds - Cornerback
Leblanc has played most of this fall with a cast on one of his hands, it hasn't hampered his play. He has surprising jumping ability and has shown capability of being able to high point jump balls.
11. Gary Holmes - Seminole Ridge HS - 5 foot 8, 165-pounds - Running Back
12. J.D. Davis - Jupiter HS - 5 foot 11, 170-pounds - Wide Receiver
13. Kedric Bostic - Jupiter Christian HS - 6 foot 2, 190-pounds - Quarterback
14. Roshard Bruney - Palm Beach Gardens HS - 5 foot 10, 205-pounds - Running Back
15. Bernard Davis - Lake Worth HS - 6 foot, 170-pounds - Wide Receiver
16. Tremaine McCullough - Royal Palm Beach HS - 5 foot 8, 160-pounds - Wide Receiver
17. Ja Wand Blue - West Boca Raton HS - 6 foot, 200-pounds - Linebacker
18. Edens Sineace - Palm Beach Central HS - 6 foot 4, 265-pounds - Offensive Line
19. Andy Daceus - John I. Leonard HS - 6 foot 3, 240-pounds - Defensive Line
20. Isaiah Nelson - Jupiter Christian HS - 5 foot 10, 165-pounds - Cornerback
21. Gerard Fulton - Delray Beach Atlantic HS - 5 foot 9, 165-pounds Cornerback
22. Edwin Thomas - American Heritage Delray Beach HS - 5 foot 6, 150-pounds Athlete
23. Jack Sheehy - St. Andrews HS - 6 foot 5, 220-pounds - Tight End
24. Trenton Saunders - Benjamin HS - 6 foot 4, 270-pounds - Offensive Line
25. Silmore Dallaway - Park Vista HS - 5 foot 11, 210-pounds - Linebacker
...More... To continue reading this article you must be a member. Sign Up Now for a FREE Trial